Ronald McDonald House Charities® Oklahoma City is able to change the lives of children and their families because of the generosity of Community Partners. Companies and organizations who become Community Partners are an important part of helping RMHC-OKC deliver comfort and care to children and their families whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering.
Share Your Treasure
Supporting RMHC-OKC can help local companies reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community.
Share Your Time
- RMHC-OKC hosts two annual events, Walk for Kids and the Red Shoe Gala, with a variety of sponsorship opportunities available.
- Not all companies are interested in participating in special events but would still like to give back to the community. Help us help more families with a gift that benefits families directly. Share-a-Night by sponsoring a night, week, month, or even a year stay for one family.
- Provide your employees with the opportunity to double the impact of their donation by matching their gift.
Many companies provide funds for hours volunteered by staff. As a highly rewarding way to support RMHC-OKC, funding volunteer hours achieves your philanthropic goals as well as inspires philanthropy among your employees. Employees can share their time in a variety of ways and many opportunities are great for groups.
Benefits for our Community Partners
- Volunteer opportunities include our Guest Chef Program or our annual Walk for Kids and Red Shoe Gala events.
- Employees and customers enjoy fulfilling a Wish List Drive to help keep our Houses well-equipped for guest families.
- Employee managed fundraisers provide great opportunities for engaging in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause.
Recent research shows that support of nonprofit organizations can influence how customers, employees, and business partners view your company:
- 92% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.
- 87% of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause they feel strongly about.
- 88% of workers whose company has a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values.
A Community Partnership with RMHC-OKC can impact your company in many positive ways. To learn more about how your company could benefit from partnering with RMHC-OKC, contact Susan Adams, President and CEO, at 405.424.6873 ext. 104 or email@example.com.
Our Ronald McDonald House sends a special message to families: people they will never meet truly care about their well-being and are rooting for them and their child.