Become a Community Partner
Play a key role in helping families stay together
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Oklahoma City is able to change the lives of children and their families because of the generosity of Community Partners. Companies and organizations are an important part of helping RMHC-OKC deliver comfort and care to children and their families whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering.
Share Your Treasure
Supporting RMHC-OKC can help local companies reach a target audience, build brand awareness and motivate employees while supporting your community.
- RMHC-OKC hosts multiple fundraising events each year, a Pickle Ball Tournament in March, Walk for Kids in June and the Red Shoe Rendezvous in September. We also hold three Cooking Together events throughout the year as well as a Giver and Gamers event in October, with a variety of sponsorship opportunities available. For information about becoming a sponsor of any of our events please contact Judy Reyes-Henderson at (405) 424-6873 ext 106 or email@example.com.
- We understand that not all companies are interested in participating in special events but would still like to give back to the community. Help us help more families with a gift that benefits families directly. Share-a-Night by sponsoring a night, week, month, or even a year-long stay for a family.
- Provide your employees with the opportunity to double the impact of their donation by matching their gift.
Share Your Time
Many companies provide funds for hours volunteered by staff. As a highly rewarding way to support RMHC-OKC, funding volunteer hours achieves your philanthropic goals as well as inspires philanthropy among your employees. Employees can share their time in a variety of ways and many opportunities are great for groups.
- Volunteer opportunities include our Guest Chef Program or our annual Walk for Kids and Red Shoe Rendezvous.
- Employees and customers enjoy fulfilling a Wish List Drive to help keep our Houses well-provisioned for guest families.
- Employee managed fundraisers provide great opportunities for engaging in teamwork while actively supporting a meaningful cause.
Benefits for our Community Partners
Recent research shows that support of nonprofit organizations can influence how customers, employees, and business partners view your company:
- 92% of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.
- 87% of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause they feel strongly about.
- 88% of workers whose company has a cause-related program feel proud of their company’s values.
A Community Partnership with RMHC-OKC can impact your company in many positive ways. To learn more about how your company could benefit from partnering with RMHC-OKC, contact Judy Reyes-Henderson, Executive Director of Development, at (405) 424-6873 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your involvement sends a special message to families: people they will never meet truly care about their well-being and are rooting for them and their child.